A break in the lunch day recharges your batteries and can boost your afternoon’s productivity. An article in Forbes by Lisa Evans notes that a break from work relieves stress and fatigue. Temporary assignments can be challenging; they involve learning new skills, adapting to a new environment, and working with a new team. Don’t worry about finding a convenient place for lunch by using one of the following apps that can locate a ready lunch near you.
- Dining deals reviews local eateries and provides coupons that can be sorted by brand of restaurant. Notifications can be sent to your device if you sign up when you download the app. Coupons are either codes to be used online or digital codes to be used in stores. Printed coupons are available because some eateries do not accept coupons displayed on a phone.
- Evernote Food is an app for Apple and Android devices. It was designed as an organizational tool for recipes, but it can save the names of restaurants that you hear about or would like to visit. It uses a geolocator to search and find nearby restaurants nearby.
- Foursquare is a popular app that also uses a geolocator to provide information. You can search for restaurants according to you location, cuisine, or type of food. For example, type in “salads” and it will provide options including maps and reviews. It can also tell you where your friends are.
- Grubhub is an app for ordering food for delivery and could prove useful for the whole office if ordering for a catered event. It is now available in more than 400 cities including North Atlanta. It will save your order details for subsequent orders.
- Scoutmob that finds the best deals for you at local eateries. It includes information and deals on local events and sales.
At PrideStaff North Atlanta we understand a new job can be a challenging time and, because of that, we want to take the stress and worry out of your new placement. If you’re looking for a new job in Atlanta, contact our team of recruiters today to see how we can be of assistance!